Posts by Category
- Meet Your Artisan: The Freckled Farm Soap Company
- Guess Who Is Celebrating A Birthday? The Cultural Arts Center At Glen Allen
- 2nd Annual Growing Season Beard Contest
- First Fridays Is Here
- Gratitude – One Word With Big Meaning
- Cabin Fever?! Get out this weekend!
- Temporary Move: SOJ Market at Stone House this Saturday
- Love At Farmers Market
- Winter Weather, Appreciation & Support
- Checking In On You: How’s it going?
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Beginning this Saturday, November 5th, The Market Umbrella’s Virginia Street Gallery, an artist and artisan collective, will open its doors on Virginia Street in Richmond’s Shockoe Slip. The opening of this new gallery will coincide with Shockoe Design Day, a … Continue reading
Beginning this November, the Virginia Street Gallery, an artist and artisan collective, will open its doors on Virginia Street in Richmond’s tony Shockoe Slip. In addition, the gallery’s annex location, overlooking the Canal Walk’s scenic turning basin, will provide vending … Continue reading