Posts by Category
- 12 Days of RVA Christmas Shopping
- Great Events For Local Holiday Shopping
- Let SOJ add local to your table this Thanksgiving
- Getting to SOJ during the Marathon
- Urban Farm Fest featuring The Crain Brothers Band!
- New First Fridays Location!
- Quick SOJ & First Fridays Update
- Food Truck Festival at Our Lady of Lourdes
- Shoe Drive for Local Elementary School Children
- Meet Your Artisan: Sirius Jewelry
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Beginning this Saturday, November 5th, The Market Umbrella’s Virginia Street Gallery, an artist and artisan collective, will open its doors on Virginia Street in Richmond’s Shockoe Slip. The opening of this new gallery will coincide with Shockoe Design Day, a … Continue reading
Beginning this November, the Virginia Street Gallery, an artist and artisan collective, will open its doors on Virginia Street in Richmond’s tony Shockoe Slip. In addition, the gallery’s annex location, overlooking the Canal Walk’s scenic turning basin, will provide vending … Continue reading